Former WH Official Omarosa Hospitalized During Episode of 'Celebrity Big Brother'


CBS said she returned Saturday.

Reality-show personality Omarosa Manigault-Newman was scheduled to appear on Sunday's episode of "Celebrity Big Brother" after having suffered an asthma attack that reportedly required hospitalization.

Omarosa went to the hospital last week after a dizzying bowling competition on "Celebrity Big Brother". and the game seemed pretty intense on TV.

Co-contestants Ross Mathews and Marissa Jaret Winokur were heard on the live feeds discussing the incident, indicating that Winokur had "knocked her out" before adding that "she'll be okay". "This development will be addressed on the Sunday night broadcast". "She's gonna be okay".

The show has procedures in place to deal with this type of short-term medical treatment. This includes producer supervision to ensure there is no access to information that would provide unfair advantage when returning to the competition.

NY sues Harvey Weinstein's company for 'explotive mistreatment' of workers
One female employee alleged that Harvey Weinstein exposed himself to her and would touch her without consent. Weinstein, a former Hollywood titan, was accused of sexual assault and harassment by dozens of women.

The Trump-aide turned Trump-hater compared her relationship with the president to that of housemate Keshia Knight Pulliam - who played the lovable Rudy on the hit family sitcom "The Cosby Show" - with Bill Cosby.

In a conversation with fellow Big Brother contestant Ross Matthews, a former correspondent for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Manigault Newman said: "It's not my circus, not my monkeys".

She said that she tried to stop the president tweeting, without success.

White House principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah responded with a reversal of the administration's previous statement of resignation. In December, the White House announced she had resigned.

"Omarosa was sacked three times on the "Apprentice" and this was the fourth time we let her go", Shah said. "She has no contact now".