Fernando Alonso describes Honda power deficit in Brazil as 'amazing'

Share

Williams driver Felipe Massa, of Brazil, steers his vehicle ahead of Force India driver Esteban Ocon, of France, on the first lap of the Brazilian Formula One Grand Prix at the Interlagos race track in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017.

Thieves targeting the F1 community are a frequent occurrence each year at the Brazilian Grand Prix unfortunately, and reflect Sao Paulo's sorry state of affairs.

The 36-year-old local hero, who will retire at the end of the season, was surrounded by his family and friends as he bade farewell from the podium during an interview with his friend and fellow-Paulista Rubens Barrichello.

Although Brazilian Grand Prix organisers have promised "heavy" police reinforcements for race day, the number of problems faced by personnel over the weekend has increased pressure on F1 and race organisers to improve the situation in the future.

Felipe Jr. said: "Daddy, I'm so proud of you".

The Bears' John Fox Commits The Worst Successful Challenge Of All Time
Former NFL V.P. of Officiating Dean Blandino said he didn't think there was enough evidence to change the ruling on the field. But if you want to describe a worse-case replay scenario - seek a touchdown, get stuck with a turnover - that one was it.

"I take so many great memories with me as I prepare for my final two races in Brazil and Abu Dhabi, and although they will be emotional, I am looking forward to ending on a high note and preparing for a new chapter in my career", Massa added.

"Last year, I had so much love and emotion from the people, but I didn't finish the race like I wanted". I will support you wherever you go.

"The feeling that I had on the human side after the race previous year - really, I never thought I would feel that, or I would have that in my career", he said. Today I finished like I wanted.

The Spaniard will start the race in sixth but says the charging pace of Ricciardo and Lewis Hamilton in the race tomorrow, Alonso believes that he'll have to do some defending tomorrow. Felipinho said on the team's radio.

Next year, without Massa on the grid, Brazil is likely to be without a driver in Formula One for the first time in five decades stretching way back to 1969.

Share