Rain in the forecast for Friday and Saturday

Share

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1 p.m. North wind 8 to 14 miles per hour.

Saturday night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 10 to 14 miles per hour. Highs in the mid to upper 80s. As you're getting up conditions outside will be mostly clear to partly cloudy with lows in the mid-60s to low 70s and winds from the south/ southeast at 10-20 miles per hour. Northwest wind 7 to 9 miles per hour.

Monday, July 3: Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

THURSDAY: Partly sunny, breezy and becoming warmer (isolated shower/t-storm at night).

Sunday night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, low around 60.

Video shows Jacksonville cop threatening young black man with jail after jaywalking
Shipman said he has no intention of paying either citation and that he and the officer already spoke about meeting again in court. The video started off with Shipman asking the officer what he had done wrong. "I didn't escalate the situation".

Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of rain is 50 percent. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.

Our cold front is exiting the region for Wednesday with scattered thunderstorms and gusty winds in the forecast. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73 degrees.

There's a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms and showers during the day and a 60 percent chance of storms overnight, according to the National Weather Service. Partly cloudy Friday night, with a low around 70 and a slight breeze. Partly cloudy Friday night, with a low around 70 and southerly winds of 11 to 18 miles per hour.

Thursday night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 7 and 10 p.m.

On Monday, it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 5 to 7 miles per hour. Any showers in summertime can be heavy, but flooding rain looks unlikely as the air mass is still pretty dry for this time of year.

Share