Mostly sunny, chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms — TODAY'S FORECAST

Share

And expect very similar weather daily for the rest of the week.

Mostly sunny and hot. Then, the humidity should lower some early next week for much of the area. It will become warmer with temperatures reaching into the mid-80s. Temperatures will be a few degrees warmer. They are expected to move inland this afternoon. "This is not a good hair weekend", Martucci said. This is the show all about weather featuring many familiar voices, including meteorologists at ABC 33/40. But that doesn't mean the entire Garden State will be wet, he noted.

Tuesday afternoon skies will clear to mostly sunny with highs in the upper 80s/ low 90s.

On Sunday, there is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, with a high near 84 degrees.

The extended forecast for Tuesday and Tuesday night is for cloudy skies with a few showers and isolated thunderstorms. Sunday night will be mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly in the evening.

Thu: High: 94 Low: 74 Mostly sunny, breezy. Friday night will be uncomfortable for sleeping without air conditioning, with lows in the lower 70s!

Saturday. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87 degrees.

Broker Changes For Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT)
Franklin Resources Inc holds 0.16% or 4.34 million shares in its portfolio. 24,000 are held by Virginia Retirement Et Al. Finally, Geode Capital Management LLC boosted its stake in shares of Wal-Mart Stores by 8.0% in the first quarter.

The NWS predicts a 50 percent chance of scattered showers and storms before 8 p.m.

Next Monday looks sunny, warm, dry and pleasant.

Friday night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, low around 60.

THROUGH INDEPENDENCE DAY: Routine summer weather is expected to continue this weekend and through the Independence Day holiday.

Saturday, July 1 - Sunny, with a high near 88.

More chances of showers and storms through the evening hours, with most of the activity diminishing after sunset. Lows will be in the lower 70s with 20 percent chance of rain. Chance of rain 80%.

Share